We are happy to offer Preventative Maintenance contracts to all of our customers. Preventative Maintenance allows for your system to be serviced twice a year to ensure it is working properly for the upcoming season and helps to head off and prevent major issues in the future. During the maintenance check we will provide the following:
- Complete system inspection including operation of all components, lubrication, pressures, and electrical
- Replacement of belts when applicable
- Check of pilot lights, burners, and ignitors
- Check coils for cleanliness and air flow
In addition to the Preventative Maintenance, we also offer filter changing services which can be performed, monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly, according to your needs, and the cost can be added directly into your contract. We maintain the schedule and ensure everything is done for you.
* Please note that changing the filters in your system is just as important as maintaining it, as dirty filters can cause unnecessary damage to your equipment.